Page 500 of 500 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500
Results 9,981 to 10,000 of 10000

Thread: Naruto Mega-Discussion of Extreme Bloat II (May not contain any Naruto Discussion)

Default Re: Naruto Mega-Discussion of Extreme Bloat II (May not contain any Naruto Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter
    What was that thing you said about him bringing dead warriors back to life though?
    Apparently he's resurrecting Johnny Scubadiver (that Hanzou guy) in the last double page.

Another one of his weird forbidden jutsus apparently, like when he made these clones of Kisame and Itachi.

Default Re: Naruto Mega-Discussion of Extreme Bloat II (May not contain any Naruto Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich View Post
    No the chapter isn't out yet but it shouldn't be long now. Chinese scanlations generally come out around this time.
    RAW!! No more chinese scanlations.

Uh? The machine is a forbidden jutsu?
    Last edited by mangafan1; September 7th, 2007 at 09:52 AM.

Paper Bitch needs to find frogboy and deliver his hairy ass to Pain the Weather God, and soon.
    The answer is 42.

Quote Originally Posted by IT'S A LION! View Post
    Paper Bitch needs to find frogboy and deliver his hairy ass to Pain the Weather God, and soon.
    The answer is 42.
    With less than 20 posts left for this thread please refrain from littering.

Apparently he's resurrecting Johnny Scubadiver (that Hanzou guy) in the last double page.

Another one of his weird forbidden jutsus apparently, like when he made these clones of Kisame and Itachi.
    How many "main" villains will this series have, anyway?
    First it was some old dude in a suit. Then it was Voldemort's gay cousin. Then it was some emotionless freak with contact lenses. Then it was his boss, who turned out to be some goth kid. Then OH SHIT THE GOTH KID WORKS FOR AN UCHIHA GOD. OH FUCK WAIT NOW THE GOTH KID IS GONNA BRING BACK THE SCUBA GUY.
    But all fanboys secretly know in their sexless hearts that Danzou is the true mastermind of it all.

Oh shit I just noticed it was the last page of the thread.

It's all an epoch that is ending before our very eyes.

*tear*

Quote Originally Posted by IT'S A LION! View Post
    But all fanboys secretly know in their sexless hearts that Danzou is the true mastermind of it all.
    You're one of them, right?

Killing lions!!

Wait there's a Gurren Lagann manga now? Anyone got any links to the RAWs?

Oh shit I just noticed it was the last page of the thread.

It's all an epoch that is ending before our very eyes.

*tear*
    Aldrich, you make the next thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokoro Ataru View Post
    I do like that we are getting some BG on Rain Village too after a lot of the neglected village stuff due to the minimal concentration on Leaf and occasionally Sand. (there's also a bit on Mist but all we know of them is most of their big guns are monsters with swords and they nearly killed off all bloodlines) Makes me wish they did something more with a major village like, say, Cloud (where all we know is they want the Byakugan and their jinchuuriki was punked by Hidan) or Rock (having not read Kakashi Gaiden, all I know is through Deidara).
    Well it's not bad that attention is being paid to other villages, it's just that it took this long to do so; that's my main problem. You'd think since someone like Pein came out of the Rain village, it would've been mentioned at sometime while the 3rd were still around. I just expected too much back then, now as long as some decent fights happen, it'll be fine for me.

Besides, I can't complain if this is all done bad if i haven't read it. I have a little hope left. Just in case someone brings out the "if it's so bad why are you reading it" excuse

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Aldrich, you make the next thread.
    It'd be an honor.

Is that a trap?

No, it's my gift to you.

For I am kind.

The Aldrich's supeeeeeeer Naruto Discussion. All user that talk offtopic will be banned by the edge of my sword.

Not bad, uh?

True, not bad. Fucking terrible. Hemorroids-inducing terrible.

Maybe you prefer your own discussion about bloody fights and badass shinobis. Only by see your sign in NF make me think about it. The most badass bloody scene.

Now to kill lions.

Oh god we're almost there

Gotta post this, i think it's fitting for an end
    Spoiler:

Good night sweet prince.

Rise to heaven .

Thread Information