Page 4 of 500 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Mega-Discussion of Extreme Bloat II (May not contain any Naruto Discussion)

Default Re: Naruto Discussion II

^ I am looking forward to seeing ORochimaru die. So what if it's be Sasuke's hands? Who would be better? Dying by the Akatsuki would be like a punk getting killed by the mob, and Naruto had a shot. With Sasuke, Oro's getting himself killed through his own misguided attempt to gain immortality.

Of course, there's still the matter of that curse seal--that seesms like a good ace-in-the-hole for Oro right now. Of course, with all the new jutsus that Sasuke suddenly learned, who knows what he's capable of.

We've actually barely seen Sasuke fight in part 2. And of course, if Itachi is stronger then Orochimaru, then frankly Sasuke killing oro is a step towards his dream.

A lil proof that Sasuke didnt use any drugs as Tsuande thought.

サスケ「自分の体を薬漬けにし体を乗り越えてまでうちはの力にいやらしく近づこうと
        するアンタの行為はこの名を持つオレからすればあさましく滑稽だ」
    Sasuke: As someone with the name Uchiha it’s pathetic and laughable to see you drug yourself up and switch bodies just to inch yourself a little closer to the power of the Uchiha.
    yeah im here

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n Carter View Post
    If he gets killed off now... I guess Kishimoto's back to being a mediocre storyteller.
    Despite the fact that I don't think Kishi's ever been mediocre, I agree with this. Oro getting killed now would be horribly anti-climatic.

What a pompous little prick he is.

at any rate, that doesn't prove that he doesn't use drugs, just that Oro does.

That is what make me a Sasuke fan, he is a prick. And it is funny to me.

Look at this line:

Sasuke: A snake crawling around on the ground starts to dream about flying in the sky…at the end of the day it’s nothing but an impossibility…

LMAO, Sasuke is the worlds best sh*t talker at least in this manga.
    yeah im here

Well, if the main adversary for about 90% of the series so far, and one of the most ungodly powerful people we've seen, is suddenly killed out of the blue and in a rather anticlimatic way, then I would say that was rather poor storytelling on Kishimoto's part.

I didn't really expect any sort of "rescue sasuke!!!" thing at all, since we just did that like a few months ago.

the bigot who thinks being an asshole is actually worth shit

Well, if the main adversary for about 90% of the series so far, and one of the most ungodly powerful people we've seen, is suddenly killed out of the blue and in a rather anticlimatic way, then I would say that was rather poor storytelling on Kishimoto's part.

I didn't really expect any sort of "rescue sasuke!!!" thing at all, since we just did that like a few months ago.
    I disagree, Oro's been going downhill since he lost (in a way) to the third, and then getting clocked by Tsunade. Argueably, the Akatsuki have been the main villians since part 2. Oro, as I see it, is on his way out...

We know that there's a certain amount of people in Naruto who can beat Oro (Itachi, the other sanin, other Akatskui, and Kyuubi Naruto to a lesser extent). With Sasuke at least it's unexpected. That and, Sasuke's seems like he's being built to be a major adversary. Killing Oro would do a good job of establishing that.

Of course, there is still the matter of that curse seal. I can't see how Sasuke can beat Oro will that on him..

So, Mangafan, I believe that the little thing the editors put in at the end of chapters was false.
    Avatar provided by Ferntree on DeviantArt.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    I disagree, Oro's been going downhill since he lost (in a way) to the third, and then getting clocked by Tsunade. Argueably, the Akatsuki have been the main villians since part 2. Oro, as I see it, is on his way out...

We know that there's a certain amount of people in Naruto who can beat Oro (Itachi, the other sanin, other Akatskui, and Kyuubi Naruto to a lesser extent). With Sasuke at least it's unexpected. That and, Sasuke's seems like he's being built to be a major adversary. Killing Oro would do a good job of establishing that.

Of course, there is still the matter of that curse seal. I can't see how Sasuke can beat Oro will that on him..
    I have no idea how you could make out that Kyuubi Naruto can beat Orochimaru, since as far as I can remember Orochimaru was just playing with him and bounced back after every SUPER DEATH KYUUBIHAMEHA unharmed.

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    What a pompous little prick he is.
    Seriously.

"Oh you're so pathetic before the Uchihas, you disgust me" you were a worthless piece of shit before giving yourself to the guy you now find "pathetic" you nippleless scumfuck, he's the one who turned you from bottom of the food chain to broken demigod, show some consideration.

And there's people actually swooning all over him, saying how it's the true start of part 2 and how chapters with Sasuke can't be bad... I hate mankind.

I have no idea how you could make out that Kyuubi Naruto can beat Orochimaru, since as far as I can remember Orochimaru was just playing with him and bounced back after every SUPER DEATH KYUUBIHAMEHA unharmed.
    I'm just saying that Naruto with his Kyuubi got close. But, he didn't win, hence "to a lesser extent."

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrich
    Oh you're so pathetic before the Uchihas, you disgust me" you were a worthless piece of shit before giving yourself to the guy you now find "pathetic" you nippleless scumfuck, he's the one who turned you from bottom of the food chain to broken demigod, show some consideration.
    See, considering that Sasuke is using jutsu's that Oro "doesn't remember teaching him," it seems like Sasuke has a reason to not be grateful. We don't even know how training between them went. Plus, why would you show consideration to the guy you're trying to kill? If he wanted to show consideration then he could have not stabbed him in the first place.

Of course, I just want to see Oro gone.
    Last edited by onemoment; February 27th, 2007 at 07:27 PM.

I know it sounds crazy, but I like this current Sasuke. I love the fact that he's a douche now. Also love how he talks trash to Orochi and he now seems to atleast have a personality (albeit cliche). Now he's not just a stump.

As for Orochi, I agree. Having Orochi being killed off now would be rather anti-climatic. That'd be bad writing on the Part of Kishi. Although it would be a rather big suprise for Orochi to be killed so pitifully, I rather him go out close to the end seeing as how he has had the most development of any villian in the series.
    Last edited by gaara d. lucci; February 27th, 2007 at 07:39 PM.

Brawl FC: 3823 8204 8139

Quote Originally Posted by gaara d. lucci View Post
    I know it sounds crazy, but I like this current Sasuke. I love the fact that he's a douche now.
    Now?

I DO want to see this snake homo done away with; however, I want it to be done in a very satisfying way. Sasuke coming out of the blue and killing him with apparently little effort isn't very satisfying.

Personally, I always wanted Jiraiya to be the one to finish him off, but I doubt that will happen since he's probably in the same inescapeable limbo as the rest of Naruto's supporting characters.

Sasuke will NOT kill Oro. A charecter like Sasuke will only get one big important kill, and that will, of course, be Itachi.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

what? who was playing? not even the sword of kusanagi or how it's called couldn't cut naruto and orochimaru said that his body couldn't take i anymore so it was sad he had to leave and when naruto used that beam oro admited that if he was hit it would kill him and the beam destroyed all the barriers oro summoned and made him eat some dirt when naruto on the oher hand was unharmed

if naruto wasn't stopped he would waste oro and we don't know if naruto could grow a 5th tail,jiraiya answered to kakashi that he managed to see 4 tails and he almost got killed,he didn't say he couldn't so i think oro even if naruto couldn't grow a 5th tail would have died since he admitted his body couldn't take anymore

if yamato didn't contain his kyubi chakra oro would have been dead since naruto wouldn't let him escape
    Last edited by gamistras; February 27th, 2007 at 07:49 PM.

I dunno, I don't think 4-tailed Naruto could have won that fight in particular. He couldn't move, he already used his hadoken-esque super move, and he was too burnt. If it had been at another time and he was closer to Oro when he transformed, then yes.

Aldrich, you do realized Sasuke used Oro right? He didnt just have a change of heart all of a sudden.

And what Sasuke said made perfect sense to me. Oro is going to get what he deserves. If not now, than later. Oro killed his teacher. Oro should be killed by one of his students.

Oro dug his own grave. He even admitted that Sasuke had more talent than him. He just helped him reach it quicker.
    yeah im here

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by dlo62282 View Post
    Aldrich, you do realized Sasuke used Oro right? He didnt just have a change of heart all of a sudden.

And what Sasuke said made perfect sense to me. Oro is going to get what he deserves. If not now, than later. Oro killed his teacher. Oro should be killed by one of his students.

Oro dug his own grave. He even admitted that Sasuke had more talent than him. He just helped him reach it quicker.
    well as some said oro might go in kabuto's body but that seal is disturbing,it might work as that seal in the hyuga branch family with a certain jutsu

it might be a collar oro put on his pets to control them,on the other hand sasuke might break the seal somehown but i guess then he will lose since hi seal already is on level 2

but wtf,sasuke will lose his seal's power if he kills oro so he wil get weaker and oro could wait 1 day more to absorb sasuke back then,naruto's story has major gaps of logic

but anyway oro should die,he has monopolized many chapters with his irritating way of speaking and he is at his limit,without sasuke he will never reach itachi so i see no reason he should live eternally,sasuke must not be "eaten" and oro eventually would die so why not now?
    Last edited by gamistras; February 27th, 2007 at 08:31 PM.

About Oro's mini flashback, i dont think it shows he is sad over his parent's death. It just first shows his impression with the white snake and the ability to be reborn. Everytime he changes bodies, he is reborn in a way.

The curse seal is a tricky thing, I am not sure what will happend after Oro dies. The seal is suppose to forcefully take chakra from your body. So, it is technically, ur own power but after you use it ur body has to much strain on it. That is why Sasuke collasped near the end of Part 1.
    yeah im here

Thread Information