+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Has Usopp eaten a Devil Fruit?

Default Re: Has Usopp eaten a Devil Fruit?

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    Also, you forgot when Nami fake stabbed him at Arlong Park and he swam away to escape.

If Usopp eats a Devil fruit, I want to see him eat the Kyo Kyo no Mi, Model: Male Giant (Giant Giant Fruit). Then he'd have no reason to fear anyone anymore.
    now that would be interesting. Then he'd be able to hang with the giants, and achieve his dream: screwing giant chicks on Elbaf island. :)

Nah... I donīt think so...
    Yeah, Brook is family...

Quote Originally Posted by HikaruYami View Post
    Skypiea was not a filler.
    Are you sure? It was far too crappy and plotless to not be filler.

Kingjb0129

also in the manga on Ennies Lobby he swims when the maines attack the bridge and then the mermaid ugly old women saves them but if he had a devil fruit then he would have had no strength. Plus if he had latent powers why would the negative effects happen the ussop like not being able to swim yet he cant use the power himself lol

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer AD-HD Pirate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thepuregamer View Post
    Are you sure? It was far too crappy and plotless to not be filler.
    Skypiea wasn't crappy. It was great.

Oh, and it wasn't a filler.

I'll admit that Skypiea wasn't fantastic, but I enjoyed it and don't see why people dislike it so much.

Usopp having a Devil Fruit used to seem like a really terrible idea, but at the moment Usopp with the right Devil Fruit would be pretty interesting, as long it's not a ridiculously overpowered Paramecia or a Logia.

He could have a devil fruit that makes other people believe his lies. Or something like an Illusion fruit. Then he could really command 8000 men.

I myself didn't enjoy Skypeia for it's boring back story (I'll admit emotionally it was great and the twist with the trees was genius, but it was very long) lack of real fights other than Luffy/Eneru, and use of cheap powers like Mantra. However it wasn't horrible. It was a good story, just meant nothing after a powerhouse arc like Alabasta which had almost everything.

Also, Skypeia did have a plot importance. Ussop has dials does he not?

But I'm off topic. Fruits Ussop should have...

REINDEER FRUIT! THEN HE AND CHOPPER CAN BE LIKE BROTHERS!

Or maybe some kind of like, ammo or gun fruit. Lame, but a suggestion.

Or maybe a Dial Fruit. Dials are objects, so a Paramecia of them could theoretically exist I believe. Maybe not, but it would be cool.

The courage fruit.
    On the seventh dawn of the seventh day a twice-blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to shadows with his brethren, or saviour to all who walk the ground.

The wierdest thing would be Ussops switch from run and hide tactics, to actually putting up a fight.. Its just doesnt suit him well.. Now I could see him fusing Kabuto with something to make it stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Rollo T View Post
    lack of real fights other than Luffy/Eneru

So because there wasn't a big villian for every character to fight all at the same time, just like every other arc, that made it boring somehow?

pansy pansy fruit?

I think ussop eating the Giant Giant fruit would be really cool cause he could go to elbaf and actually fit in,.

He'd have to have eaten it in the last few chapters or something, and sicne the only 2 DFs on ENies Lobby were eaten by others, and they didn not power swap or explode, we can garantee even more they got their powers form those fruits. Also Usopp jumped in the water as early as Lougetown and swam on top of the water shooting at Marines.

Usopp is probably the weakest so far, so a building crusihng down on him when he is like an average person(althoguh a bit more intelligent) would be hard for him to just swim out of.

He ate the long-nose-nose fruit.

mhm. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by STAREYe View Post
    So because there wasn't a big villian for every character to fight all at the same time, just like every other arc, that made it boring somehow?
    Pretty much. Not to sound close minded, but for me fights are one of the best parts of One Piece next to character design and personality. I didn't need fights for everyone, but having one other true fight would have been nice. It was just a lot of dialogue to get through. This is all my own personal opinion of course though.

Has Usopp eaten a Devil Fruit?

No? He's swam before so it's not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by psycho wolvesbane
    The courage fruit.
    Crazy thing is, I think that Usopp's getting braver as time goes on. I mean, unless you think that just feeling fear mean's being a coward. But his actions are usually braver lately.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post

Crazy thing is, I think that Usopp's getting braver as time goes on. I mean, unless you think that just feeling fear mean's being a coward. But his actions are usually braver lately.
    I don't see why that's so crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    I don't see why that's so crazy.
    Because I anticipate flaming. It's derived on his actions in the latest arc. It just dawned on me after watching the end of the Mr. 4 fight (where he did his latest major cowardly act, trying to run from the Mr. 4 pair).

Sexy Cyborg 009! Sogeking D. Usopp's Avatar

the AaaaAAAaaaaa! Fruit? (Skypiea joke)

Oh and Skypiea was a brilliant saga. Anyone that says otherwise will get Shuriken'd in the Eye.

Usopp needs the invisibility fruit. He'd be a STEALTH SNIPER!
    One Piece Crew Pairings: Luffy x Nami, Franky x Robin, Zoro x Sanji (YES I'm SERIOUS!)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information