+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 515 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 10290

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

I don't see why Eddie can be inducted in such a short period of time and yet Yokozuna is no where to be found in the HOF. (No offense folks)

*Edit*
    I don't understand why there's celebrity inductees in the HOF too.

El Sucio Sánchez SantoryuMaster97's Avatar

The Rock should be in the HOF
    Survivor of the Ivotas Holocaust!

XboxLive Gamertag: Big Evil99
    Addiction defines Gravity. Speed over addiction

Lady Gaga? Take notes. Rebecky_Mo's Avatar

SantoryuMaster: He will be, unless something huge gets between him and Vince. The question is, when he is inducted, will he show up, or continue to distance himself from wrestling so he'll be considered a 'serious actor'?

Sano: Ah, the DDP/Savage feud, two of my favorite WCW'ers in a storyline together. That was some good stuff right there... =w=

Nedrhyme: I'm not too fond of the Celebrity HOF'ers either, though I can only recall Pete Rose. But the guy did have some repeat appearances in the WWE, and was a good sport about them, so I'll give him a pass... Besides, it may be the ONLY Hall of Fame he ever gets into.

And luckily, it looks like Jaime Noble's gonna be fine. From WWE.com:
    NASHVILLE - For Jamie Noble, the agony of defeat at the hands of Mike Knox is thankfully only temporary. The Raw Superstar is recovering from a brutal corkscrew into the mat that left him motionless Monday night on Raw. It had been reported that Noble had no feeling in one of his arms and his hand.

"The Pitbull" was immediately placed on a stretcher by Dr. Chris Amann and WWE's Certified Athletic Trainers and taken via ambulance to a local emergency room in Nashville.

En route to the medical facility, Noble reportedly had begun regaining feeling in all of his limbs. An MRI administered shortly thereafter confirmed the best possible news.

"All of Jamie's tests were negative," Dr. Amann told WWE.com. "I expect him to be sore for the next several days, but I think he will do fine."

The Raw Superstar is in good spirits, and he expects to return to the ring as early as Monday.

Whats so bad about Wrestling, it made him. If The Rock never existed he would be just come other actor no one really cares about....Why would he want to be distant from his legacy, it confuses the hell outta me.

He may not even want to be in the HOF, since he wanna distance himself from wrestling now..

Quote Originally Posted by SantoryuMaster97 View Post
    Whats so bad about Wrestling, it made him. If The Rock never existed he would be just come other actor no one really cares about....Why would he want to be distant from his legacy, it confuses the hell outta me.
    Maybe cause he enjoys acting more than wrestling.

Wow, i honestly cant find logic, the only other possiblity is that he doesnt wanna pull a Stone Cold and hurt himself , thats understandable, but the fact that he likes acting more it really, just dissapointing, im sure i can speak for everyone, we all miss The Rock.

Not if you lived in Sacramento.

As much as i miss The Rock and the Attitude Era, We have to move on. There's no point whining in what's never gonna come back, cause obviously they are not coming back any time soon. Unless TNA catches up(Which i doubt), WWE is gonna stay this way.

WWE is heading towards the future. And that's the truth! The so called "attitude" era had it's time. As you said yourself, we have to move on! Nothing can be good forever.

It's not that nothing can be good forever it's that things can't stay the same forever.

Which basically means the same thing in this case.

Hey, anyone knows when the 1st taping of ROH will be aired?

I hope tomorrow is the day that Kozlov finally lose. Even though I do enjoy his fights against some people, everybody knows that HBK is the best wrestler in RAW. And whats more better then those 2 fight in the biggest stage/event in the world?

It will take a while until The Rock is inducted in the HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Master View Post
    I hope tomorrow is the day that Kozlov finally lose. Even though I do enjoy his fights against some people, everybody knows that HBK is the best wrestler in RAW. And whats more better then those 2 fight in the biggest stage/event in the world?

It will take a while until The Rock is inducted in the HOF
    Kozlov's role is not really suitable for him. I mean come on! OMG HE'S RUSSIAN SO HE'S A TOTAL BADASS AND SHIT! Oh please! Just look at this guy's body. Good god, I'm going to puke.

And I think The Rock SHOULD be inducted in the Hall of Fame soon, so the fans will stop arguing whether he will come back or not.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniLuffy View Post

And I think The Rock SHOULD be inducted in the Hall of Fame soon, so the fans will stop arguing whether he will come back or not.
    That would actually induce more BAWWW rather then limit it, hell half the boys complained when THQ announced he and Austin would be in Legends Of Wrestlemania.

You guys can't belilve what I just won on Ebay. I won the Lita: It just feels right dvd that came out in 2001 and now is out of print. I'm happy that I won the dvd since I own the vhs copy and now I got the dvd verison which inculdes like 7 or 8 matches, which one of them is Lita Vs. Stephine McMahon for the WWF Women's title with the Rock being guest referee (This was during two man power trip storyline).

Lady Gaga? Take notes. Rebecky_Mo's Avatar

Well, here we go. Is HBK able to end Kozlov's unbeaten streak? Was SmackDown's match a sign of things to come at WM25? Can HBK make even Kozlov interesting?

In order: Yep. No (thank god). Surprisingly, yes....And helloooooo, Undertaker!

I'm a bit torn on this match, to be honest. I'd love for 'Taker to continue his unbeaten streak forever (or to 20-0, realistically), but seeing Shawn walk out a winner would be awesome too; and on the barely-a-list of people I'd wouldn't mind breaking the streak, HBK's there. But Shawn was a part of the eternal WM moment last year with Ric's retirement, so I'm really doubting he'll win it this year.

Either way, this will be an EPIC match befitting the 25th Anniversary.
    Last edited by Rebecky_Mo; March 2nd, 2009 at 08:50 PM.

Undertaker's streak should never be broken, even if he retires, IMO. And finally Kozlov's 'undefeated' streak has ended. Thank God. I was surprised that he managed to win Taker this past week on SD!.

^ yeah, that was really shocking, especially when he used a reg move to beat him on Friday. Yesterdays match was really awesome

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information