+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 516 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,280 of 10317

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Tommy Dreamer always came off as sensible guy.......and then sensible guy got the bright idea to bring his little daughters to watch him and Raven beat and bloody each other at Hardcore Justice.

And now retroactively this..........weeks before an all KO iMPACT PPV to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Now it is Ric's turn to deal with his conesquences.

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/15...legations.html

Considering his infamous road rage incident it should have never happened in the first place.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

I found this article from over 10 years ago about Flair. And it really show, he still have a lot these problems currently.

http://grantland.com/features/the-wrestler-real-life/
    Last edited by Sano; September 17th, 2021 at 04:02 PM.

Shit the story about Reid certainly looks bad in retrospect. It’s also easy to see why he hates his exes though he’s not any less culpable in the mistakes that fucked him over.
    Last edited by Green_vs_Red; September 17th, 2021 at 04:26 PM.

From just reading Charlotte's book that came out a few years ago. That part of the book is pretty dark, when her mom and Ric got divorce to point when Charlotte found out about Ric' begin dating wife number 3, while he was still with her mom, Charlotte begin to get an addiction of drinking.

This is great news, AEW and The Owen Hart Foundation are working together to honor Owen Hart. Which includes the upcoming AEW video game and the annual Owen Hart Tournament.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/20...ndation-martha
    Last edited by Sano; September 20th, 2021 at 10:58 AM.

I think Charlotte or somebody needs to get Ric off twitter now.

https://www.twitter.com/ricflairnatr...17346477195272

It’s amazing that for all the stupid petty shit that they did to him like lecture him for almost breaking a camera and saying it looked intentional. That Danielson took the high road with WWE.

It really goes to show you how even more shitty WWE is as a wrestling company.

WWE are always petty about stuff. I know, this is from 11 years ago. I still annoyed about the entire tye incident that got Danielson fired, when it was Vince who told the Nexus guys go and create chaos. Also, it sad that WWE got really petty about Christian's promo last week about WWE losing the Wednesday night war, when they have Roman the previous week made a comment about them owning New York, when AEW pretty much sold out tonight's show in New York in a bigger stadium then MSG.

Great episode of Dynamite tonight. Danielson vs. Omega is a instant classic match. Also Sting was great tonight, I still can't believe he can go like that.

The first episode of Dynamite on TBS is on January 5th. The original plans of Rampage moving to TBS isn't happening now. Rampage will be staying on TNT.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/aew-dyn...te-1234842875/

Ric Flair's meltdown continues as he makes an statement about Chris Kanyon before the Dark Side of the Ring episode about Kanyon airs.
    https://www.twitter.com/ricflairnatr...89146576384000

I like Flair’s argument about how the Kanyon of whatever time period wasn’t as good as the Kanyon of 97-00.

Yet the Ric Flair of 02 to 08 was as good as the Ric Flair of 85 to 97?

We just saw a ppv ending that top the ending of Hell in the Cell 2019. Seriously, WWE this is really bady ending to a show.

To say they made Finn look like a fucking chump would be an understatement.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    WWE are always petty about stuff. I know, this is from 11 years ago. I still annoyed about the entire tye incident that got Danielson fired, when it was Vince who told the Nexus guys go and create chaos. Also, it sad that WWE got really petty about Christian's promo last week about WWE losing the Wednesday night war, when they have Roman the previous week made a comment about them owning New York, when AEW pretty much sold out tonight's show in New York in a bigger stadium then MSG.
    All is fair in Love and War.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...reative-power/

One can only hope Tony Khan avoids the worse of Vince McMahon.

Arn's promo on Dynamite tonight was great. Especially, I'm currently watching NWA 1986, Arn does amazing job on his promos.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information