+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 515 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,100 of 10295

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    So... Anyone thought the Nia thing from last night was funny?
    No.

Also did anybody expect there to be proper followup between Asuka & Charlotte, over Charlotte leaving Asuka to get pinned in a tag match with Dana & Mandy, to decide the #1 Contender's for the titles that Lacey caused Charlotte & Asuka to lose the night before?

No? Okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Here is the AEW Woman's tournament bracket special. This tournament is going to be fun.

If you have the roku channel app, New Japan's Weekly show, "World Pro Wrestling" have been added. Currently they got 10 episodes and new episode will be added every week. The 10 episodes that are up are currently covered both nights of Wrestle Kingdom 14 .

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...hts-smackdown/

Remind me again why anyone should go work for WWE on the basis of making money?
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

This is making me wonder if the wrestlers are going to be pay even lower because of the Peacock deal.

This is making me wonder if the wrestlers are going to be pay even lower because of the Peacock deal.
    I mean......

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...e-subscribers/

First AEW working with Impact, then it's AEW working with NJPW, and now the trinity is complete with NJPW and Impact working together. I like that the three companies are working together. Hopefully, once the pandemic is over, we're get wrestlers like Okada, Naito, Ibushi, and Tanahashi involved.

https://www.twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTL...00432474456068

Oh boy... Lacey is legit pregnant. I don't like the idea with them making it a storyline with Ric being the father. This is giving me bad memories about the storyline that got cut about Vince and Stephanie.

Oh boy... Lacey is legit pregnant. I don't like the idea with them making it a storyline with Ric being the father. This is giving me bad memories about the storyline that got cut about Vince and Stephanie.
    Did you forget the Mike-Maria Kanellis storyline from awhile back unlike the Vince Stephanie thing this one
    happened and was likely not designed to be a one-off especially with Mike asking for his release from the company roughly around the time this happened.

I just like that for the last few weeks Asuka & Charlotte were made to look like fools to serve as the setup for a storyline that was never going to be good and now they’re in awkward spot because of their original plan to have Lacey vs Asuka for the title on Sunday which now isn’t happening..........and hopefully doesn’t involve them pivoting to Asuka-Charlotte just happening anyway and Asuka getting jobbed out of the title again before WrestleMania.

Also

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...l-media-posts/

Guess this means that despite Cody’s opinion that AEW-WWE won’t be happening ever.

So a few weeks ago Naomi & Lana won a match to become the #1 contender’s to the tag titles but now instead of them wrestling Nia & Shayna on Sunday Shayna and Nia are going to wrestling Bianca and Sasha........I presume the idea here is to have something happen leading to Bianca and Sasha getting heat with one another but.

DIDN’T THEY JUST DO THIS TWO WEEKS AGO WITH ASUKA & CHARLOTTE?

And mind you they were sowing discord with Shayna & Nia leading up to the Rumble match before this.......which they won.

Also

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...stardom-event/

Well that was the final ppv before the Peacock era starts with Miz winning the WWE Championship. Hopefully soon, we'll find out how to switch the WWE Network subscription to an Peacock subscription.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...-a-stiff-kick/

Someone’s been watching their Akira Maeda tapes.....that or Sheamus doing the exact same thing to Jeff Hardy.

Better off not mentioning Asuka also got pinned in the match via a Charlotte big boot.

I hope Asuka is okay. Because that looked painful. I'm thankful that the AEW Women's tournament have been great so far. Last night match with Nyla Rose vs Tay Conti was fantastic. I still can't believe NXT didn't have Tay on their main show more often when she was in WWE. Also Nyla continues to improved every time I see her in matches. Also Yuka and Emi had a great match as well.

I hope Asuka is okay. Because that looked painful.
    Looking at the gif that clearly wasn’t her losing one tooth and for a person like her whose also photogenic I know she had
    to be legit pissed.

Well this is big news. Big Show signs with AEW. Also he's going to be part of the commentary team of the AEW Dark spin off on YouTube.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/20...show-signs-aew

You left out the part about him also wrestling.......it’s 2021 and we need more of Big Show wrestling?

I have a feeling the NWA is probably not going to be around much longer. In the last couple hours they deleted everything off their youtube channel.

I don't mind that Lashely is the new champion.

I don't mind that Lashely is the new champion.
    Yeah let’s see how they inevitably fuck this up first.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information