+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 464 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 9269

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

This is a wrestlemania of which I am still not sure if I loved it or hated it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    You are a treasure.

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Only tuned in for Brock and Ronda's matches. Brock's was atrocious as expected, but I'm surprised he was allowed to hold onto the title since he's coming back to the UFC after this match.

Rousey's match was surprisingly entertaining, mostly because (for me) I've been a huge HHH fan since the 90's and it was nice to see him back in action again and I have always enjoyed Stephanie's character. I just can't buy into this whole "baddest woman" narrative they are trying to push knowing she was brutally KO'd in her last two real fights and essentially went into hiding until her WWE debut.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    I thought WrestleMania 34 was pretty good show expect for Cena vs. Undertaker
    Oh, come on. That whole segment was amazing.
    Taker only did what his age allowed him to. A lot better than the abomination that was his match with Roman.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Also, the Chokeslam was dope.

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

This show was too long, and my trying to watch the whole thing in one sitting was a mistake. I got tired, and frankly should watch some matches again before judging.

However, I'm glad Daniel Bryan is back. Frankly, he could have done anything and I would have approved, so yeah. I approve. However, I hated they tried to tease the crowd with Bryan getting "injured" before his match. I knew it wasn't serious, so despite the story they were trying to tell, I feel like I was kept waiting for no good reason.

Rounda rousy/Angle match was surprisingly fun, and despite what most people say I'm glad Jinder won the title. He's not my favorite, but considering he was released a few years ago, I'm just happy a man that was expendable to this company has now has a place. That said, of course I wanted Russev to actually win, but still I'm happy for Jinder. He's not getting fired anytime soon!

It's similar with the Bludgeon Brothers winning the tag titles. Harper and Luke have always been talented, so I'm happy they got a WrestleMania win. Plus, it's good for the tag division, as now there's this monster team that someone has to rise to the occasion and defeat. Unlike at Raw...I don't even know that was. It's a cute moment, but the Bar deserves better.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    This show was too long, and my trying to watch the whole thing in one sitting was a mistake. I got tired, and frankly should watch some matches again before judging.
    Yup. I'm starting to think that with all the people they have in a roster, maybe a 2 day wrestlemania wouldnt be terrible. Like a music festival or something.
    You could see that the crowd was dead after the Cena-Taker match, which is a shame.

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

If your sporting event is longer then the Super Bowl or the last game in the World Series, it's too long.

Breaking News, Okada is gonna be part of All In! (The show that Cody Rhodes and Young Bucks are running in September.).

https://twitter.com/ALL_IN_2018/stat...76155838853120

Lashely is back on Raw!

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Name dropping TNA on WWE tv. There's a first time for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    Name dropping TNA on WWE tv. There's a first time for everything.
    Didn't get to see that though when you've seen unhappy fans chant TNA out of spite it kind off comes off a bit cheap to see someone officially mention it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

I have to say the last several months of Impact actually been pretty good. Since that probably due to Don Callis taking over the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Breaking News, Okada is gonna be part of All In! (The show that Cody Rhodes and Young Bucks are running in September.).

https://twitter.com/ALL_IN_2018/stat...76155838853120

Lashely is back on Raw!
    I never saw Lashely on TNA, but can I assume that jaw-dropping 20 second stalling suplex was what I missed? Cause that was impressive. I get the impression he's improved since he was on WWE last time.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    I never saw Lashely on TNA, but can I assume that jaw-dropping 20 second stalling suplex was what I missed? Cause that was impressive. I get the impression he's improved since he was on WWE last time.
    Indeed, he have improved a lot. He had some great matches in TNA in the last couple of years.

Carmella is now the Smackdown Women's Champion. Also I'm excited that the Iconic Duo is now on Smackdown. Peyton and Billie Kay are so underrated.

I refuse to call Peyton & Billie "Iconics", they shall forever remain "the Iconic Duo"! <3 And Heel Nakamura seems to be a real threat so far.

Also, good for Carmella. Hopefully, being the champ is not just a one off kinda thing and instead she will be in some interesting feuds and storylines again.

Paige as Smackdown's GM is a lovely choice, too. Seeing how she is a great talker, she should do splendidly in that position.
    We all float down here!

I finally got to see Omega vs. Cody. It's a really enjoyable match, now I'm interested to see where this Bullet Club storyline is going. Since we still got like 5 months until All In.

RIP John Cena & Nikki Bella - To absolutely no one's surprise.
    We all float down here!

Quote Originally Posted by Pennywise View Post
    RIP John Cena & Nikki Bella - To absolutely no one's surprise.
    Given the proposal at last year's wrestlemania I think it's a bit much to say no one is surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

I think Jeff Hardy is a Grand Slam Champ now.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee1000 View Post
    I think Jeff Hardy is a Grand Slam Champ now.
    For the record, as long as Jinder stays employed I'm happy. Or rather, I don't care. He's terrible, but I think he's done enough to deserve his paycheck. Related, I'm not looking forward to Jeff Hardy's run. The dude looks like he could fall apart in every match he's in.

Also Rusev seems to be back in that Saudi Arabia event? I'm sure there's a weird backstage story there.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information