+ Reply to Thread
Page 457 of 464 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,140 of 9267

Thread: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

https://kolektakon.com/ Louis-1988's Avatar

Default Re: WWE and other fed: Disccusion

As an MMA fan it's cringey as hell to see Ronda in the WWE. How am I supposed to buy the fake tough girl act when she was brutally KO'd in her last two outings in real combat? The old Ronda would have thrived in the WWE, but she's not the same Ronda she was before Holly and Amanda smashed her. She doesn't deal well with criticism or adversity, and I'm almost positive she's going to have a breakdown when the crowd inevitably starts chanting "Holly!" one of these days.

I also can't buy them trying to push her as a babyface after the childish manner in which she handled her setbacks and how she treated fans and media following that first Holly loss.

Breaking News.... The NXT North American Championship is making its debut at NXT Takeover: New Orleans.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/arti...ebut-new-title

We're getting new cruiserweight titles and now a new NXT championship....but we still got the US title on smackdown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    We're getting new cruiserweight titles and now a new NXT championship....but we still got the US title on smackdown.
    Isn't the Cruiserweight division a little bit too thin for another championship? I mean they have like 12 guys right.

I'm interested to see what they do with the new NXT one though. Knowing them, I hope they'll make it meaningful.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Discounting Neville (for the moment) it's 15 guys in the division
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Discounting Neville (for the moment) it's 15 guys in the division
    15 guys do not need a secondary championship to contend over IMHO.
    HOW COME LUFFY NEVER KILLS AN ENEMY?
    ODA:ITS BECAUSE IN THAT ERA EVERYONE USES THEIR LIVES TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS. FOR AN ENEMY WHEN THEIR DREAM HAS BEEN SHATTERED,IT IS AS PAINFUL AS DEATH,I BELIEVE FOR A PIRATE NOT TO KILL AN ENEMY , IT'S GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE TO FIGHT FOR THEIR DREAMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kevo_koma View Post
    15 guys do not need a secondary championship to contend over IMHO.
    I'd agree if most of them weren't already just having matches just to have matches on Raw and 205 Live a problem that's also bleeding over into the women's division.

I'd agree if most of them weren't already just having matches just to have matches on Raw and 205 Live a problem that's also bleeding over into the women's division.
    Right. It's not as if they aren't in tag or triple tag matches constantly anyway. This is a net positive through and through. 4 tag teams and 7 people contending for the belt at any given time is healthy and immediately will energize a ton of the lackluster matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjEwPrF8Rc8

MMC is a wonderful thing. Happy Rusev Day y'all.

P.S. Bonus points for Lana's robe having "Ric Flair" written on it, with the "Ric" crossed out xD
    Last edited by Pennywise; March 9th, 2018 at 03:49 AM. Reason: posted a wrong link^^
    We all float down here!

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

About time NXT had a mid card title.

I'm skipping watching the WWE Hall of Fame this year and going to watch Impact Vs. Lucha Underground that night. The Hall Of Fame isn't really expect for the Dudleys and Ivory. Plus I can't stand Jeff Jarrett.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Not a good idea to name a battle royal after Moolah. Especially with all the stuff came out about her the last several years.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...restlemania-34

Not a good idea to have a all women's battle royal after you just did the very same thing 2 months ago.

Along with the facts the last time we had a women's battle royal at Wrestlemania a dude in drag won it.

And that we already have the Andre The Giant Memorial Invitational which historically has hurt the men who've won it

Moolah just doesn't deserve this battle royal with all the bad things she did in the past in my opinion.

https://www.free-times.com/archives/...50f5dc785.html

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...ory-month.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    Moolah just doesn't deserve this battle royal with all the bad things she did in the past in my opinion.

https://www.free-times.com/archives/...50f5dc785.html

https://www.pastemagazine.com/articl...ory-month.html
    Oh make no mistake I was made aware of the issues surrounding her when they had to change the women's tournament to the Mae Young Classic.

So I agree with those reasons as well.

Not a good idea to have a all women's battle royal after you just did the very same thing 2 months ago.

Along with the facts the last time we had a women's battle royal at Wrestlemania a dude in drag won it.

And that we already have the Andre The Giant Memorial Invitational which historically has hurt the men who've won it
    Corbin's push actually continued pretty well after winning it. The mistakes he made later, though, were the ones that did him in.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    Corbin's push actually continued pretty well after winning it. The mistakes he made later, though, were the ones that did him in.
    I'm not of the mind that eating pins or being the third person to fail to win after cashing in their MITB briefcase was entirely on his shoulders.

Cesaro is probably the only guy of the what four? who've won, that has changed his fortunes significantly but he still has had to put up with a lot bullcrap.

I recommend everyone to read this about the Moolah situation. There somethings I didn't know about before like Moolah pretty much ruining the Women's Tag Team division.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...rrounding_the/

Yeah read a forum thread that went into detail about that...and referred to Vince as cokeboy for some reason.

Have a sinking suspicion this won't make people stop insisting the likes of Kelly Kelly and the Bella's set women's wrestling back while not doing anything remotely similar to what Moolah did.

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sano View Post
    I recommend everyone to read this about the Moolah situation. There somethings I didn't know about before like Moolah pretty much ruining the Women's Tag Team division.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...rrounding_the/
    With this in mind, it might be no surprise that they're changing it.

WWE Announces Fabulous Moolah Memorial Battle Royal Name Change

I only wish they did this before they had a montage of current WWE superstars singing Moolah's praises. That video package was awkward.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

I'm just hoping that the Ultimate Deletion isn't a glorified House of Horrors.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information