Conversation Between The D. and starlalilymoon

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. Oki yay! I give you my Facebook link in a private message! :3
  2. Well I'm glad to help then! I do have a facebook, but I'm not really active there. I could give you my name and you could add me there if you want.
  3. Yeah, thank you! You can also add me to Facebook, Discord, Snapchat or Steam if you have any of those and you're active. (I know you mentioned Discord before.)

Yeah, I mostly became a shutin, but i'm trying to get out, at least even for a walk. And yes distractions are great! I have been playing games to do that as well as making new friends online.
  4. I will definitely try that!

I'm sorry to hear about your depression and anxiety by the way. I can't even leave my house most days. Keeping busy with my work is a great way to distract myself though.
  5. You can send it to me in a private message most likely.
  6. I would be more than happy to let you read it. I really need feedback anyway. I don't know how I could give you the link to it though :/
  7. Yeah, I feel ya on the sleep schedule! My sleep schedule is all out of wack, mostly been sleeping too much because of depression and no schedule in life.

Yes, progress is always great! If you like, I can help make grammar edits to your project. (Also, would like to read it too .-.)

As for me, well I got to hang out with some friends over the weekend. Though I was not expecting more people than the ones I thought there be. We hung out at the park and later went to a restaurant/bar. I was so hungry I had four tacos (which were big) and an appetizer that I shared with two of my friends at my table. (Guacamole and chips) Though because of the people level, my social anxiety went up high, but went down when we went to eat since it was social distanced and only three to a table, which was helpful.
  8. I've been alright. Trying to get my sleep schedule back on track. That's why it's taken me so long to reply recently. Also been doing some writing on that project, and it always feels good to make progress. How have you been?
  9. By the way, how have you been?
  10. I don't. I'm not really a fan of tumblr. My social media mainly is Snapchat, Facebook, Discord and Steam. o:

So, if you want one of those, I can give you my information in private messaging!

Also, you're welcome! :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 31
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast