Conversation Between MetaMario and NicoNico28

126 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday little youngin'!
  2. Free space. now.
  3. Your inbox is full, here's my reply since I need sleep and don't want to retype it later:

I created Lucina and Camilla in the game, I plan to make Cordelia as well.

Yeah, I saw that, that's why I'm hoping they become guest characters instead, Rex just got unlucky with game timing, so I'll assume him or Pyra will be added, or Nia as shes unique and I think the most popular?
    Shantae got shafted by being a Spirit only, even Shovel Knight was an Assist...that's why I hope they add her as DLC.
    I hope I can due the register thing since I'm even HOPING to get it for Christmas...
  4. isabelle in smash ; )
  5. Sorry, clear now
  6. also Talim was confirmed for Soul Calibur 6.
  7. Got Bridal Tharja after 40 orbs and got Bridal Cordelia on a free roll.
    Also finally got Sun-Sun in Brave Souls.
  8. EASTER ANNA <3
  9. Your inbox is full and I accidentally deleted the message so I'll put my reply here:

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoNico28
    Well, Tharja, Owain, Olivia, and Navarre are promoted now. I have 1 Master Seal saved for whenever I unlock a new character, just need the last MS. I also got Tikis weapon.

Ah, so trash, wonder why no run back of last uears Easter yet.
    That's funny, I only need one more myself, for Owain. And yeah, I got the Divinestone too. There's a LOT of weapons to track down.

could always be saved for the next legendary banner, which is....April I think.
    I got all the MS's, Cordelia and Tharjas weapons, the scrolls for Lucina and Oboro, and after 42 minutes on ONE FUCKING STAGE I have unlocked Anna and promoted her. Still don't understand Celicas stage.

Aiming for Brave Lyn as I need a skill of hers for Ninjabbit.
  10. Keep forgetting to mention I sent a guild invite in Bleach.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 126
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast