Conversation Between Nobodyman and captain usopp

8 Visitor Messages

1. Alright, thank you. I really appreciate it.
  2. Hey, nobody. I'm not on Skype a lot right now, cause Robby is here with me, but Just look for lisa teriyaki from canada with the megaman pic. i'm on facebook all the time if you want to find me there. lisa kotz, again, from canada with the megaman pictures. I don't frequent here much anymore. i really only care about the * board and a few people here. was kinda pissed a while back that i was told to stop talking about megaman in the * board, even though it's half dead most of the time and people were actually enjoying conversing about it for a bit. >_> *sore spot*
    anyways, ya. i don't mind listening if you need an ear.
  3. If Robby hasn't seen it, or even if he has seen it, you guys should totally watch it together.
  4. you're not letting this conversation end without me seeing fargo, are you? i wonder if robby's seen it.
  5. Fargo is an excellent EXCELLENT film. One of my all time favorites. It was directed by Coen Brothers, which, I don't know if you've seen any of their films, but it's pretty much their magnum opus.
  6. i've never seen fargo. is it a good thing or a bad thing.
  7. Sorry, I meant the film Fargo. Granted, I haven't been to the midwest myself, but from what I understand it's a pretty accurate representation of people from that part of the country.
  8. i'm from the mid west. what about fargo? (wonders if thems fightin words)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8