Conversation Between Smudger and I survived the buster call

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. A quick visit to say Merry Merry and all that. Hope it was a good one, and best of wishes for the coming year. :-)
  2. I'm pissed off you've just up and left me. Come back and stay or I'll do absolutely nothing at all.....I'm powerless ya see.

But despite me not being able to smite you I have lots of snide smarmy comments to post so...:P

Come back! We all miss you :D
  3. Same back at ya, Dude. LOL
  4. Happy new years dude. Hope this year is an awesome one for you. ;D
  5. Yes. Funny though.
  6. lol. its to wind nami up as she loves them.

Aint I a stinker :P
  7. That means a lot to me, thank you.

As for religion my parents are Christians, though I believe in a power that doesn't have a beard. Something so fantastically huge and brilliant we can't even comprehend it, though I won't go raving on about that now. lol

Thanks again ;)
  8. Oh I am so happy for you and your family!!! but of course especially for your brother, and I appreciate your confidence in telling me. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, if that is ok with you. I am not a deeply religious person, but I do believe in a higher power to whom I pray--however, if it makes you feel uncomfortable I will resepct your feelings and just think my good wishes, instead of praying for them, if that makes sense.

best of luck, (and congrats on your relationship, if you don't mind my saying so.)
  9. Okay I'll behave. I just got a bit bored of these old memes still cropping up.

Anyway its been a while since we last spoke about my brother and a lot as happened since then. We managed to get him at a hospital to be detoxed for a month. Then he goes into rehab for another six months before moving to my parents to sort out his career and stuff. So all in its looking a lot better than before.

I thought it would never happen and one day we would get a call telling us he died from an overdose. So as you can imagine I'm over the moon with how things are panning out.

Thanks again
  10. Smudge, you are most welcome, always.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast