Conversation Between Dryish and C_uggs

9 Visitor Messages

1. Merry Christmas and happy festivities !!
  2. Yeah, I'm kinda sad with somethings in this forums, but I am ok.
    :)
  3. Sorry dude, I really haven't been around for quite a while and probably won't be in the future either. There are reasons. I hope you're doing all right, though. :)
  4. Hey Dryish, are you back ? For real ?
  5. Hey Dryish, I miss you.

I know that sometimes I good place can have dark corners, but be sure that you have lots of friends here and
    all of them miss you.

Be sure to check the League of Legends Thread, Im doing my best to keep the thread updated with information.
  6. Nah, don't worry about it man. Everything's cool. I'm just speaking with experience, I said things like that in the past and got banned for a while. :P

It's something that I definitely agree with you on, and I'm trying to work on it myself. It's just something that doesn't really work if you just confront people. You gotta work from the inside and change attitudes little by little to make any progress towards a nicer environment. And the mods are people too, so they're not always infallible either, and we should respect that.
  7. Sorry about that joke about DarkFalcon.

I shouldn't make jokes about that..I guess I have a weird sense of humor.

Sorry.
  8. Hahaha, bird-thingy. Parrots aren't birds? Who knew. :D
    Thanks, captain. It was a pretty nice day overall, and you folks made it that much better. I'm grateful.
  9. Have a awesome birthday, you bird-thingy !!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9