Conversation Between Kaido King of the Beasts and ArabianPrynce

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Well, he had help beating Cracker too.

Something to consider is that although Cracker and Katakuri may be stronger than Doflamingo overall, I'd strongly bet on Doflamingo being the most durable of the three. Cracker hides behind his biscuits and Katakuri dodges attacks, so while Luffy needed help dealing enough damage to Doflamingo, he was able to work on beating Cracker and Katakuri by exploiting other weaknesses and then being able to deal enough damage of his own to subdue them.
  2. Hey man, curious on this. Do you think luffy should be doing what he is doing to both cracker and katakuri despite needing help defeating doflamingo?
  3. I think gradual progress will be enough to get Luffy as strong as an admiral. He stood his ground against Fujitora OK at the end of Dressrosa, after all.
  4. I agree but i dont know how luffy will be as strong as an admiral by the end of the series without another timeskip or some kind of a small training arc and since oda is gonna do neither i cant think of any other way. Unless the idea that the straw hats get stronger every arc through experience is a good explanation.
  5. 1) That's a bit tricky. Ultimately, at the end of the series I think Luffy will be strong enough to take down the Admirals and Yonko. But I hope he still maintains creativity in his fighting style, rather than overcoming them through simple force. He's definitely not gonna destroy continents or planets lol, thankfully OP has a power cap to prevent that (mostly).

2) Not really, since she was in the Mirro-World since their fight began and played a pretty decent role in it. That said, I don't like that particular event because it didn't lead to anything other than Luffy coming back to Mirro-World
  6. Would you consider luffy conviently finding brulee in chap 884 to be a plot convience? I always believe that the SH have earned their right to user abilities. Since she is weak enough to be subdued, her being used by luffy isnt really that bad.
  7. What would you prefer for luffy's progression? Would you want him to be the strongest character in the series by the end or would want him to simply overcome his obstacles throught teamwork,trickery, or using creative solutions? I was on the "I want luffy to bust continents and planets" crowd a while ago until i started to appreciate the dynamics of OP fights, the goofy, funny, fights were luffy tries to exploit his opponents weakness who are stronger than him.
  8. I give those views very little legitimacy. Yeah, sometimes One Piece fights are brute strength vs. brute strength, but oftentimes the best fights are characters identifying and exploiting each others' weaknesses. It's honestly really dumb how people think Big Mom is physically weak when she clearly overpowered Jinbe in this chapter, matched a Gear Fourth punch with little effort, and so far has only been injured by her own power.

Big Mom might not be able to fight as long as some of OP's strongest characters, but she can probably compensate by dealing a lot of damage in that timespan. She can hurt her opponent without being hurt herself, so if her opponent lasts long enough to exploit her hunger weakness they will likely be riddled with injuries while she's still untouched.
  9. Is a different body type a legitimate reason? a lot of people i talk to simply focus on the fact that she is a yonkou therefore no excuse as to how she is being dealt with. They think that because she is a yonkou every aspect of her power should be top tier. If its true that she has low stamina wouldnt another admiral or yonkou simply tire her out and then deal the finishing blow. If i recall correctly akainu fought for 10 days so i feel that he can beat BM. Of course I could be wrong
  10. Just a different body type. Considering that she's completely immune to physical attacks in peak condition, I think decreased stamina is a fair trade-off.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast