Conversation Between Robby and Luis20

4 Visitor Messages

1. They're two different things and I like them both for different reasons. I think I like OP better, but Dragonball has more of my childhood in it... but it has basically been over for 20 years and I didn't enter a community to discuss it with as chapters were coming out. Its a different thing.
  2. Yeah, I'm also way behind it, only on episode 8. I was just curious about your opinion, cause I was a bit reticent regarding seeing this or not. It's like you said - it's Dragonball, so I decided to give it a chance.

You're also a big fan of One Piece, aren't you? Do you prefer it to Dragon Ball?
  3. The Freeza arc was badly handled, and there was never any sense of actual danger, and both the first two arcs being based on the movies, only much slower, was a mistake. Mostly it's fine. It's dragonball. But I'm way behind on it.
  4. Hey Robby. Sorry to bother you, but I noticed you are a big fan of Dragon Ball (and a great poster), so I would like to know if you're enjoying Dragon Ball Super?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4