Conversation Between Ekila and KageKageKing

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Though I decided to take a step forward, and just end it all together. The hardest part is for me that I have super strong feelings for him, but he never had those feelings towards me; and it has been only two weeks, this will be hard to move on for me.

Also, I did asked about him having feelings for me at one point, he said yes, but apparently he meant as friends. So, yeah, a bit complicated. Lastly this topic relates to posts I made in the Confessions thread, if you ever read those. Anyways, I hope this made sense, and if you have any questions, ask away.
  2. Ah, I see >.<

Good luck on finding a job, same with driving and such! :)

Yeah, things have been.... a bit rough on me too. Long story, short; I got "catfished" by one of my longtime online friends. Basically, he was a big liar, even making up a story about having a twin sister; when I caught him using a fake photo. Later on, he mixed up the dates for this so-called dead sister, which was one of his lies. There are many others, but yeah. I no longer talk to him, after getting advice not to message him, till he messages me back first. (I had a fight with him... where I was being pushy to having him talk more, when he did not care for talking at all.)
  3. Boy, I've been through a lot. Taxes can sit on the shark's face. And I so need a job ASAP and learn how to drive and stuff.

What about you?
  4. So, how have things been with you?

And is your avatar still enjoying that tea of his? o:
  5. Awww, thank you! :)
  6. Passing by to say that you are nice.

Keep being nice.
  7. Oh, it is okay. I have been getting better, and I am on meds. Though still in the process of trying to find the right one. But I am more stable currently.

Still have a lot to work on, but I'm getting there! ^^
  8. I feel like I should say something to you regarding that last statement, but I have no known experience on the subject.
  9. Ah, okay. I did not remember ^^;;;;;;

Sorry about that. It has been a while since we talked. Trying to reconnect with people on my friend's list since I was on hiatus the past several months before I started posting again recently. (Had a suicidal incident.)
  10. Veterinarian Medicine. I believe I told you last year.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast