Conversation Between Pochipochi and Monkey King

169 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah that's pretty much why I left. I'm not interested in saying Genuinely Fine Things and have people who used to pretend to respect me just suddenly turn around and act like I'm an unreasonable nut or something. I have no idea how I used to be on decent terms with some of these folk at all when I see how they act. Oh and Silence is doing good too, I assume he's been the same as me and has rarely resurfaced. We still talk. I'm happy to see you were still doing fine
  2. I knew it was you. Yeah, there's select idiots way up in the ranks these days. But eh. We're doing alright.
  3. I know i dont come here anymore for a reason but hey, still fighting a good fight my dude. I hope you and chrissie are doing okay. My username changed like 50x to erase my identity here but this is HH if you forgot
  4. super saiyen 3 goku is on the cover of the fall's this nations saving grace, pass it on
  5. you saved my life zeppo s thanks youu
  6. DID YOU LISTEN???
  7. Oh goddamn we are playing Donkey Kong Country 2 and when we hit level 2-1 he goes YOU KNOW THIS ENEMY WE'RE ABOUT TO HIT IS WHERE MY NAME COMES FROM and I suffocate trying to stop laughing thinking about your Klobber message
  8. DARN YOU , ZEPHOs
  9. As far as I'm aware you're dating that enemy from Donkey Kong Country 2 that hides in the barrels. To which my only advice is THOSE ARE YOUR BANANAS POPPING UP WHEN KLOBBER HITS YOU, THEY ARE NOT FREE BANANAS, DONT STAND THERE FOREVER PICKING UP BANANAS. YOU ARE CONSTANTLY LOSING 10 AND GAINING 10 OVER AND OVER. I DID THIS AS A KID. DONT DO THIS.
  10. I'm dating Klobber. I'M DATING KLOBBER. I AM KLOBBER'S GIRLFRIEND DO YOU REMMEBER THAT GUY WHO MADE NPC'S LAYOUT AND THEN VANISHED WELL GUESS WHAT
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 169
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast