Conversation Between Davy Jones and Dryish

4 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, sorry, I wasn't referring to you. I was talking to square who said he enjoyed watching others getting ganged up on. That's a pretty assholish thing to say, in all honesty. Probably should have quoted him to make sure the message gets through.
  2. Ahhh, sorry, I forgot to send you a VM that I was thinking of sending right after you made those posts about your prom day. I was going to say how it made me happy to see that you had such an amazing experience and have found such a great friend that will probably remain with you even though you move to different places and begin anew somewhere else. I don't have people like that, so I'm almost envious. :P

And yeah, I am going to watch the new Monogatari at some point. I already watched all of Nise after you sent me that first VM, and was going to watch Nekomonogatari Kuro too but other things got in the way. Maybe next week. I'll be all alone in the house and God knows I'll be bored out of my mind if I don't find something cool to do. Thanks for the reminder, much appreciated~
  3. He Dryish! Interested in watching the new series of Monogatari? (WARNING: NO Araragi for the first 4 episodes!)
  4. Hey Dryish! Remember Bakemonogatari? Since 2012, there's been a 4-episode New Years event (Nekomonogatari Kuro) and now there's a 26-episode second season coming out in exactly two weeks! Get ready!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4