• Japanese TV Ratings, April 11th-17th

"One Piece" scored an average household rating of 10.2, and was the third highest-rated anime program of the week. You can check out the rest of the anime ratings here:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ng-april-11-17
      Comments 6 Comments
        I liked seeing Toriko on there right under One Piece. I like seeing that it's doing well. Does One Piece lose out to Sazae-San every week?
        I'm shocked Naruto and BLEACH aren't even on the list.

I think the big three one just became the big two. n_n
        Hasn't One Piece always been in the top 3 though? Thanks for the awesome news. Amazing, I understand Bleach not being on the list but Naruto's not either??? Pokemon beat those two shows, guess Best Wishes is doing that series wonders. I'm glad the Luffy/Ace flashback arc isn't affecting the ratings at all, I've been enjoying the arc in the anime a lot and am glad to see it doing good.
        @Samwize78- It certainly helps that "Toriko" comes right before "One Piece". And "Sazae-San" always beats every anime.

@Luffyfan- "One Piece" hasn't always been that high. For a while it was getting beaten out by "Detective Conan" and "Shin-Chan". I don't see how the flashback would affect the ratings in particular.
        Did you mean at the begining of the series it would get beat by Con and Shin-Chan? Or the War episodes? Cuz I often checked the ratings now and it seemed like it was always in the top 3.
        Quote Originally Posted by Luffyfan View Post
        Did you mean at the begining of the series it would get beat by Con and Shin-Chan? Or the War episodes? Cuz I often checked the ratings now and it seemed like it was always in the top 3.
        I don't know when ANN started reporting the ratings, but during Thriller Bark I didn't really see it that high.
    • Calendar

February   2020
      Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
      2 3 4 5 6 7 8
      9 10 11 12 13 14 15
      16 17 18 19 20 21 22
      23 24 25 26 27 28 29